Jewelry with a Lifetime Warranty!
If your silver accidentally breaks, bends, or if the item is damaged in any accidental way that does not involve bead loss, I will repair or replace it free of charge. I do have some guidelines:
- Original item must be returned; this is how the warranty works.
- Item will be repaired or replaced as originally ordered.
- No substitutions for warranty repairs including sizes, styles, beads, or stones.
- Buyer assumes responsibility of their own shipping charges.
- Domestic warranty items will be shipped back no charge.
- Warranty does not cover International return shipping; there is a non-refundable charge of $10.00.
- If your item cannot be repaired or replaced, it cannot be considered for warranty.
- If the item has been altered in any way by trying to fix yourself, the warranty is void.
- Warranty does not cover stone or bead loss; these will be billed at a reduced cost.
If you would like to initiate a warranty return, or have any questions please contact me. :)