Do you have a stone you’ve always wanted made into jewelry, or have an idea for a custom piece? You found the right place! I offer custom wire-wrapping services in both 92.5% Solid Sterling Silver and 14K Yellow and Rose Gold-Filled wire. Please contact me here for custom work info, including my current price list.
I have a few guidelines that apply to all custom work orders:
- I do not offer wholesale, or discounts on custom work.
- Custom work is a final sale, not eligible for refunds or exchanges, this includes rings.
- If reselling on your own site or venue, you must reference me as the maker of my work.
- Payment is due in full before work is commenced; this is non-negotiable.
- Partial payments and deposits are accepted but not required; work begins when paid in full.
- Coupon codes are not valid on custom work orders.
- Custom work is covered under warranty if applicable, but is non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
- If a custom ring is exchanged for a different size, the new ring will be charged for the same amount.
- Customer will be billed for the cost of extraneous supplies that may be needed to complete the work.
- I do not send invoices in packages; please retain an electronic copy of your invoice if needed.
- When drop shipping to 3rd parties, my branding will be included (business cards, packaging with logo).
- I can not hold stones for any length of time; send only what you are willing to have made at one time.
- Your custom piece may be shown in a future gallery of custom work on this website.
Please contact me here (if I directed you here from eBay or Etsy) if you have any questions or would like to initiate a custom order. Thank you!